Idea YouTube rank..

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by iFuryPvP, Jan 12, 2018.

1. iFuryPvP

iFuryPvP Moderator Staff Member

• Reviewer
    • Verified
    Ok. I’m not going to get all mad and rant about the entire thing. But I’ve asked for YouTube rank. TWICE. I have a total of 200 Subs. Now..

Many players on the server are getting YouTube and don’t even meet the requirements, it’s just because they have a lot of videos or a lot of followers and don’t even have 200 subs.

If your going to set a rule for YouTube rank don’t go around giving people who don’t meet the requirements it’s for free. I’ve seen two people. AB and Lorgoofey get it and they don’t even have the requirements TO get it. Goofed doesn’t even have a channel, people are even telling me he has only 20 subs. Even if he has 1k on shou, it’s not YouTube and that shouldn’t be verified as a fulfilled requirement. AB only got it because of “Public Demand” so I am told. That still shouldn’t be verified as a fulfilled requirement. I have 200 subs, I’m not the best YouTuber. But to me and other growing YouTubers that’s REALLY doesn’t seem fair. I don’t want to get banned or get into any trouble with Infernus, I just want to express my opinion and that’s what players need to do to make the server better. As I said this is not a rant, just my opinion. :(

If you do read this Infernus I’m not going off I just want my side to be heard.

2. Merwinf0

Merwinf0 Mentor

Hey iFuryPvp, I'll sub to you, bro!!

Camarodude likes this.
  3. iFuryPvP

• Reviewer
    • Verified
  4. thebl00dknight

thebl00dknight Mentor

Totally agreed fury, the rules are the rules, which shouldn't be "slightly adjusted". Hope you get the rank,

5. iFuryPvP

• Reviewer
    • Verified
    Yes, I am glad someone sees my perspective! Thank you.

thebl00dknight likes this.